EpicFail Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EpicFail Scape

The forums for the EpicFail server :o

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Epic is back. Download the New Client. Now.

Seriously.. READ ALL OF IT BEFORE APPLYING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Epic Fail
Owner
Owner
Epic Fail

Rep : 0

Seriously.. READ ALL OF IT BEFORE APPLYING! Empty
PostSubject: Seriously.. READ ALL OF IT BEFORE APPLYING!   Seriously.. READ ALL OF IT BEFORE APPLYING! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 am

Hello, since you are here, that probably means you want to be a mod/admin on the server/forums.
If you want any chance at all, please make the Title of your topic what you want to be. (e.g. "App for Mod on Server")

First things first, if you have no sponsors, less than 3 days game play, and don't have AT LEAST one 99, do not apply. I will not accept it.

When you use these applications, make sure to bold or color the words to help tell apart from question and answer.

Like this:

Application for Server Mod/Admin:
Ingame username:
How long have you played:
Combat level:
How many 99s:
Are you helpful/useful:
If so how:
Why you think you should deserve it:
Sponsors(people who will say that you deserve it):
Are you going to abuse your powers:
How can I trust you:
If players report that you are abusing powers, will you gladly give up your position:

Application for Forum Mod/Admin:
Do you play the server:
If so, username:
If you do play ingame, combat level:
Posts per day:
Are you active:
Helpful:
Sponsors:

If you do not use this application, I can assure you that you will not have any chance at all.

Please note that the max amount of mods I will have at one time is 3 and the max amount of admins at one time is 2. So if mod spots are currently filled, do not expect immediate action. This process will take some time! Be patient!

Also... Please do not apply for admin if you are not a mod UNLESS you have a LEGITIMATE reason to. OR... you have atleast two mods as sponsors.

IF SOMEONE SPONSORS YOU, YOU CAN NOT SPONSOR THEM IN RETURN. THEY WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO SPONSOR THEM.
Back to top Go down

Seriously.. READ ALL OF IT BEFORE APPLYING!
Page 1 of 1