EpicFail Scape

The forums for the EpicFail server :o

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Epic is back. Download the New Client. Now.

Share | 

Deadly's MOD application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MOD] Deadly

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Deadly's MOD application   Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Application for Server Mod/Admin: Mod Or Admin

Ingame username: Deadly

Combat level: 106

How many 99s: 2

Are you helpful/useful: I try to help anyone with what they need help with. Even if they dont know english.

If so how: I help new players and help them get on the right track. Also im very dedicated to the server and im also very active.

Why you think you should deserve it: i think i deserve it because im very helpful and try to help anyone with anything they need help with. Also I'm very active and dedicated when it comes to the server and i try to get people to join when i can and i also try to get them to stay and make them feel that the server is the best around.

Sponsors(people who will say that you deserve it): endrew

Are you going to abuse your powers: Never will i abuse my powers

How can I trust you: i will never abuse my power and will investigate anything when it comes to people saying someone is cheating/hacking duping, moreless anything that has to do with the server getting messed up.

If players report that you are abusing powers, will you gladly give up your position: Yes, I will gladly give my powers up. But before i would give them up i would demand a investigation.

Application for Forum Mod/Admin: Admin or mod

Do you play the server: yes

If so, username: Deadly

Posts per day: i will try to post atleast once a day.

Are you active: very active

Helpful: yes im very helpful

Also epic i thank you for coming back and i thank you for letting me post my application.

Deadly Smile

Last edited by Deadly on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : because i didnt follow the correct format. sorry for got to color a part)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epic Fail
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Deadly's MOD application   Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:38 pm

All together, you have 13 posts. And anyway, I'm not currently looking for staff, as I have no need for them if I have no players. Why do people post staff applications so quickly instead of actually playing and waiting a couple of days? That's the whole reason for the "Combat level/How many 99s" question. To see how long/ how much you actually play. As you have no 99s nor level 90, that just tells me that you have not played long at all.

If you have played on the old server a lot and were a mod on the old server, that does not automatically give you a staff position nor does it give you any bonuses to becoming a part of staff on this one because that server was all said and done. This one is an entirely different one. You have already posted an application before.

You are not going to get staff as easily as you did on the last server. This does not only go to you, but for the rest of the people that will soon apply, thinking that they'll get staff in no time. (Bank Roll, Xtc D, etc.).

It is not that I do not trust you or any of them in particular, but all of you tend to be based all around being staff. I do not want to give positions away that easily anymore because of this.

Also, don't do two applications on one topic. And another, if you're going to post an application, make sure that I can tell the difference between the question and answer by bolding the question or coloring it.

Also, just because you were mod/admin on the last server does not particularly mean that I trusted you. I remember leaving about a day after I made you mod, so please... Next time you make an application, do not talk anything about me. I want this application to be nice and clean. I noticed that you didn't have any sponsors. What's the point of posting it if you have no sponsors? That just makes the application look worse, in my opinion.

And I'm not hating or flaming or anything like that. I am just tired of seeing people do this ALL the time. You need to be more patient.

Last thing: Don't start making random things for the server without asking for my permission or if you don't know how to do it. What if I never wanted it? What if I can make it myself? So, yes. Please ask for permission to do it before you actually do. It's not going to give you any extra points to make me like you or get you to be mod, admin, etc.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[MOD] Deadly

PostSubject: Re: Deadly's MOD application   Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 pm

its all cool. i wont apply again. Ill just be a player. Also i dought bank roll xtc and all them will come back. my bad on not asking you before creating a youtube channel and a vent server. ill delete the channel and make sure no one gets on the ventrilo server. I just thought it might help bring more players to the site and the server. O well.

idk

sorry for everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epic Fail
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Deadly's MOD application   Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:09 pm

I am not saying it was a bad thing. I just wanted you to have permission from me before you went and did those things. I am aware that you like the server. You want to see it become better and bigger and you want to be a part of it. But please, just refrain from all the staff applications, as I get about 1-5 a day. I'm just tired of them. Maybe you can post one later. Just not now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[MOD] Deadly

PostSubject: Re: Deadly's MOD application   Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Alright, Well i gues just go ahead and delete this post. Idk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bank Roll

PostSubject: Re: Deadly's MOD application   Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:57 pm

You're wrong deadly I am back!