EpicFail Scape

The forums for the EpicFail server :o

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Epic is back. Download the New Client. Now.

Share | 

nyartolthep's mod app.

Go down 

should nyartolthep become moderator?
yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
nyartolthep

Rep : 0

PostSubject: nyartolthep's mod app.   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Ingame username: nyartolthep
How long have you played: 2 days
Combat level: 107
How many 99s: 1
Are you helpful/useful: I'm very good at helping players.
If so how: I have great grammar so they can understand me, I answer as many questions as I can, I'm also a good role model.
Why you think you should deserve it: If you read bellow, I answered this question properly.
Sponsors(people who will say that you deserve it): I havn't met many people yet to answer this.
Are you going to abuse your powers: No sir, no questions asked.
How can I trust you: I'm a moderator on unforgivenScape, you can add me on skype and I can speak with you all day if you'd like. skype name: luckabaduka, I'm also trustworthy and responsable.
If players report that you are abusing powers, will you gladly give up your position: Yes.

Hi, My name is Cody Desilva. I would like to become moderator because I am active in the game and in the chatbox.
I am 16 years old. I live in Bellevue, Nebraska. I'm a junior at Bellevue east high school.I make good grades to browse the web whenever I want.
I have a few hobies, One of them is playing basketball, I love basketball. I also enjoy reading books, My favorite author is Dr. Seuse.
The one other hobie I have is eating, I love to try all sorts of foods. I would really like to become part of the staff team because I no I can do it.
I've had 4 years of experience with private server's. I've even hosted one of my own actually a year ago. I'm very respectful to staff (no questions asked).
I feel I deserve to be moderator because I try really hard to get what I want, I help other players when other staff arn't online, I'm full of suggestions because I no how it is for you guys wanting lots of players.
I love suggestions because it always makes the server better and loads of people want to come check things out.
I'm here to help. I'm not here to sit on my lazy ass the whole time begging for items, it's always better to earn things because you feel more confident.
I'm the type of person that gets things done, right, and quick. I use the best grammar as possible. I've been practiceing for years.
I'm getting alright at it. Usually people make smart ass comments about how I use my grammar to get staff. That's not the only reason I do, I do it so newcomers understand me, clearly.
I'm also taking metro classes at a college. I'm taking English, computer, and black history. I'm trying to become an English teacher. I'm also looking for a job right now because i'd love to donate to help the server.
Well, i'm gonna wrap things up , not much more I can say, I would really appriciate it if you give me a shot. Thank you. Nyartolthep.

I AM THE WALRUS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by nyartolthep on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making it better :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epic Fail
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: nyartolthep's mod app.   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:42 pm

I am glad that you took the time to read the rules, but what you have NOT done was read the topic that I have posted for this forum. Please read it to use the correct application and apply again. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nyartolthep

PostSubject: Re: nyartolthep's mod app.   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:50 pm

I'm sorry, I was just working on that. I noticed I didn't have the format right, it's fixed. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyartolthep's mod app.   

Back to top Go down

nyartolthep's mod app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EpicFail Scape :: General :: Apply for Staff-
Jump to: