EpicFail Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EpicFail Scape

The forums for the EpicFail server :o

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Epic is back. Download the New Client. Now.

Naruto - Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharp

Sharp

Rep : 0

Naruto - Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto - Ultimate Ninja Storm 2   Naruto - Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Hey, just got this game today, even though it's a few months old.

So far, it's really good! The graphics are excellent for an Anime game and the fighting it top class!
Even the adventure mode, while tedious at times, is fun. However, I would have preferred it if the adventure mode was a lot like the previous Naruto games such as Broken Bonds or Rise of a Ninja.

The character range is a lot better than the previous games.
It even has my favorite character, Hinata Hyuuga, which is a big improvement of the previous games.
And another thing I have noticed, my all-time favourite villain from everything I have ever saw is present in the game!

'Pain', also known as, The Six Paths of Pain, or Nagato, is one of the main boss battles I will eventually have to participate in. So far I am looking forward to it, as it's THE most bad-ass fight from any anime, tv-show, cartoon, whatever, I have ever saw. Especially when Hinata Hyuuga jumps in and tries to save Naruto from being captured by Pain, then when Naruto sees her being stabbed by the Chakra rods, he transforms into the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox.

Lol, all this rambling must show my excitement.

Anyway, who else has bought/played/saw this game? If you have, do you enjoy it as much as I do?

Last edited by Sharp on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Annoying Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Maximus

PostSubject: Naruto ftw   Naruto - Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:01 am

Man Very Happy Trust me i feel like im the only one who plays that game sometimes.

Aye i love the game its really quite a step up from the others, The adventure mode was good feature i suppose but in shippuden they spend alot more time outside Konoha rather than inside so it would of been quite hard to portray and put in the game.

I also agree with the character range, Im glad they actually kept up with the anime most of the games have been focused in seriously early shippuden or the first series of naruto (when they were like 12-13).
I also think Pain is a very good villian i dont know if u seen the anime but he also has a nice ending and Naruto finally achieves one of his goals so Pain is like a serious main Protagonist, but the real guy you should be looking at is Tobi (no spoilers Laughing ) You will like the final battle as its very fun however, that depends on the difficulty u play at, i beat Pain before by doing so u can unlock Sage Naruto (costume), Pain and Yondaime i think in your Versus mode and whatever. I also love the naruto series themselves, if u havent seen it already it has a really good insight and its good to know who pain actually is (as he is just nagatos puppet who controls his "dead body" < clue) You also get to meet Narutos father Yondaime (Minato Namikaze). He only makes it to eight tails but u dont really play as it its more of a cutscene tbh. Except for tapping buttons to smash out the sphere and blast fire thats it. You do get to play as naruto himself and four tails however so all isnt lost Smile

Btw if u dont know who tobi is try playing him in versus and using his "ultimate" mode, I loved the game my Fav. Character is either Taka Sasuke or Kakashi to be honest, those to suit my kind of moves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - Ultimate Ninja Storm 2   Naruto - Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:30 am

I have watched all the anime and read all the manga.

I also read all the fanfiction (all the ones with NaruHina. I find the ones with other pairings to suck bals.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - Ultimate Ninja Storm 2   Naruto - Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto - Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EpicFail Scape :: Console Gaming :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: